Desktop Support Engineer
Having been in Cloud computing for over a decade, Lucidity is a thriving business that has become one of the largest independent Microsoft aligned cloud hosting companies in New Zealand, offering Managed IT Services, Cloud Infrastructure as a Service and Cloud Consultancy Services Lucidity is also proud to be the award winner of the Managed Service Partner of the Year category at the 2017 Microsoft New Zealand Partner Awards. We continue to grow and require more talented, technical, customer-facing staff. Our products are innovative, leading edge and used by enterprise and SME businesses alike and we pride ourselves on delivering high quality solutions and customer support.
You will have a passion for all things IT and will have likely grown up interested and inspired by technology. You will be comfortable working in a busy team environment, can build rapport with colleagues and customers and feel a sense of achievement when either solving problems or delivering a great result for customers or the team. Your willingness to learn and adapt is critically important - we want you to be able to learn and grow within the role – your aim should be to become a technical expert in one or more fields.
Due to ongoing expansion, we have capacity for more customer facing technical staff to work on our helpdesk. We have multiple roles available and have capacity for staff with varying skill levels and experience – as such, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in for consideration if you are technical and are happy to work in a customer facing role.
You will gain significant exposure to technology at Lucidity, for the right person, this will be a major step up from a typical level 1 helpdesk environment – we will stretch you and give you the opportunity to rapidly increase your skill level and experience across a wide variety of modern technologies.
Service Desk Engineers
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a service desk role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with simple networking and troubleshooting network problems
- Experience of Desktop Support, Printing, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server, Office 365, Windows InTune, Windows Azure, Windows Server, RDS, XenApp
- Any experience with Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, Skype for Business and SQL Server would be an added bonus.
- An interest or exposure to IP Telephony/Skype for Business, networking switches and/or routers would be advantageous
- Exceptional trouble shooting skills – you need to be a creative problem solver and show initiative
- Proactive, energetic and go the extra mile - you are pleased to help other people regardless of their technical ability
- Great telephone manner with exceptional written and verbal communications skills, you will be confident talking to anyone at any level of a business
- Willingness to learn and gain new skills – you're prepared to do the hard yards to improve your own skills and are self-motivated to achieve more
Join an organisation who will give you the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies in a busy environment that is engaging, innovative and inspiring. Only hard-working, proven performers, who can think on their feet, need apply.
The next step
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply. If you can relate to this unique opportunity on all levels; apply today with a short cover letter and up to date CV– your CV should be a maximum length of 2 A4 pages. All applications are assured 100% confidentiality.