The one-day Introduction to Microsoft Power BI course familiarises participants with Power BI, which allows you to intuitively discover and automate the import, transformation, and combination of data across a variety of data sources.
After completing the Introduction to Microsoft Power BI course, students will be able to:
- Understand and utilise Power BI Online.
- Understand and examine the differences between Power BI Desktop and Power BI Online.
- Understand and explore the Power BI Online interface.
- Understand and perform importing Excel worksheets, CSV, TXT, PBIX.
- Understand connecting to databases.
- Understand other forms of data.
- Understand data refresh.
- Understand and perform creating a new Power BI report.
- Understand and perform adding filters to a report.
- Understand and perform adding KPIs to a report.
- Understand and perform creating a Power BI dashboard.
- Understand and perform pinning tiles.
- Understand sharing reports and dashboards.
- Understand Power BI Mobile.
Students should be familiar with Microsoft Excel and the concepts of datasets and basic reporting.
$650.00 per attendee.
Please note the following:
- Training workshops require a minimum of six attendees, but we also run workshops across multiple customers – so we can likely still help you out if you have less than six people needing training.
- Course costs include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- All prices exclude GST and are subject to change.
If you have a question about the training workshops we offer, please speak with your Account Manager directly, call us on 0800 467 833, or submit your query below.