The SharePoint Online Power User course delivers the complete site owner story from start to finish in an engaging and practical way to ensure you have the confidence to plan and create new sites or manage your existing sites in SharePoint Online.
Your goal is to learn how to make SharePoint Online relevant to your team by using a site’s functionality to help you share information and collaborate with your colleagues. During the class you will also learn best practices and ‘what not to do’ as you watch live, interactive demonstrations and put theory into practice with hands-on exercises in SharePoint Online.
After completing the SharePoint Online Power User course, students will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using SharePoint in real world scenarios.
- Create new SharePoint sites to store business information.
- Create pages to share news and documents.
- Customise the structure of a site to meet specific business requirements.
- Create and manage view, columns and apps.
- Manage the security of a site.
- Use social tools to communicate with groups of people, or the entire organisation.
- Use Search to find business information including people to documents.
People attending this course should have basic experience in SharePoint Online as an End User. You should be comfortable with navigating between SharePoint Online pages, understand what sites are and be able to upload and download content.
The SharePoint Online Power User course is intended for both novice and experienced SharePoint users, who wish to make full use of SharePoint Online.
$2,100.00 per attendee.
Please note the following:
- Training workshops require a minimum of six attendees, but we also run workshops across multiple customers – so we can likely still help you out if you have less than six people needing training.
- Course costs include morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- All prices exclude GST and are subject to change.
If you have a question about the training workshops we offer, please speak with your Account Manager directly, call us on 0800 467 833, or submit your query below.