We are a New Zealand provider of cloud-based managed IT services
Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Gisborne, Brisbane
Lucidity is a humble and caring owner operated business that has been successfully operating in New Zealand and Australia since 2002 when its founders saw relevance in what was to become the next platform for I.T. solutions; cloud-based computing.
Our team have operated large scale ‘cloud’ datacentres and on-premises servers for over 20 years, having most recently migrated all our customers to Microsoft 365 and Azure.
We deeply understand the traditional server environment, how to migrate customers to modern cloud equivalents, and offer customers forward thinking, security first Managed I.T. Services that ensure our customers extract the most value out of their investment.
With presence in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Gisborne and Brisbane, we can help you set-up and manage I.T. solutions Australasian-wide.
Today, from its days of pioneering the very earliest versions of the cloud, Lucidity aspires to be your technology partner of choice that enables modern ways of working. We help you cut though the complexity and noise to deliver modern and secure technology investments that add value quickly.
If you want to modernise your business, our experienced team are ready to help. Make our 20+ years’ experience in traditional and cloud solutions be your competitive advantage!
– We take a security led approach to delivering I.T. services
– Passionate, knowledgeable and very experienced
– Owner operated with a people and customer centric culture
– Our size gives us flexibility and agility
– Smart people delivering smart solutions focused on business requirements
– Experts at migrating businesses from legacy systems to the Microsoft cloud
– Award winning Microsoft Gold Partner
– We have staff across New Zealand and in Australia and work with partners in NZ, UK and the USA
Lucidity offers I.T. support, IT management, and project services centred around Microsoft 365 and Azure, with our core areas of expertise being:
– Digital transformation leveraging Microsoft 365 Mail, Teams, SharePoint, Dynamics and Security technologies.
– Data migrations from any platform (Google, Dropbox, on premise) to Azure File Share, Blob and SharePoint.
– Telephony migrations to Cloud PBX or Microsoft Teams Voice solutions.
– Desktop management solutions leveraging Intune and Azure Virtual Desktop.
– Cyber Security solutions, monitoring and response.
– Network and internet solutions for small to enterprise needs.
– Business Intelligence solutions that improve business process, automate the mundane, and bring data to life.
– App solutions based on Power Apps and Power BI to help you migrate from legacy solutions like MS Access.
– Microsoft Azure cost optimisation and reporting ensuring you get the best value from your cloud investment.
– Digital enablement solutions that promote adoption and best practice use.
Lucidity’s team are industry leaders. We have built our business by employing enthusiastic and talented people who care about our clients and can bring innovation to your business. Our approach is aligned with industry best practices and with a focus on security. Lucidity and our team are proud to be the recipient of several accolades and industry awards, including:
– Winner: Microsoft Partner of the Year Award for Managed Services 2015
– Winner: Microsoft Partner of the Year Award for Managed Services 2017
– Finalist: Microsoft Partner of the Year Award for Modern Workplace 2019
– Individual Award: Microsoft Most Valuable Professional 2016-2023 – Andrew Morpeth (Director)
We have been providing innovative cloud solutions for over 20 years by providing services to NZ businesses in over 350+ locations to thousands of people needing IT innovation and support.
“Over the course of a year, Lucidity provided SPCA expert knowledge in telephony. First to help assess the current state of play, then to provide subject matter expertise throughout an RFP process to help ensure SPCA got to the best outcome. Lucidity have been great to deal with and I would highly recommend their telephony capability” – Michelle Williams | Systems and Information Manager
Freshmax have worked with Lucidity since 2014, running our desktop platform on a remote desktop across our users in NZ and Australia. In 2021, Lucidity approached us about upgrading our systems to use Microsoft’s Azure Virtual Desktop technology. The Lucidity team worked hard to transition all our apps, databases, files and folders to the new system as well as migrating some our proprietary systems to run on
How Lucidity supported New Zealand Travel Brokers dispersed remote working model through Covid-19.
The team at Lucidity are fantastic to deal with. They are professional, the transition from our previous MSP to them was easy and seamless, and the value of the vCIO service has been beyond expectations. Teaming up with Lucidity has lifted the level of our ICT service delivery to our business exponentially and it’s a real confidence booster having them alongside us on our IT journey. – Nikki Findlay (ICT Manager).
Watch our video case study to find out how Seating To Go is benefitting from cost reductions and increased staff productivity through moving to Lucidity’s Managed Desktop and Office 365.
We used to imagine how great it would be to find an organisation and the people within, whom we could trust to take care of all that – “a one stop shop” so that we could get on with our core business. Finally, we found that with the team at Lucidity.
Like anything in business, you want to work with people who are similar in mindset and size. Lucidity is a well established cloud provider, they have a quality ethos and have polished and experienced specialist people who are very customer focused.
Please feel free to get in touch with our friendly team by completing the form or giving us a call.