What we offer
In partnership with Microsoft, we have built CloudOS, a hybrid cloud solution where the benefits of both public cloud capability (Azure) and private cloud performance are brought seamlessly together, allowing you to maintain your on-premise systems, but to also easily extend systems into the cloud as and when required.
Our virtual server infrastructure uses Microsoft Azure technology that’s hosted right here from our data centres in Auckland and Wellington. We have high capacity multi-carrier connectivity to the internet and can supply affordable networking options to make CloudOS an extension of your network.
Infrastructure as a Service
- Microsoft Hyper-V and System Centre platform for virtual machine management
- Microsoft NVGRE gateways to extend your local network into the cloud
- Scalable and highly available Microsoft software defined storage platform
- Windows Azure style control panel to manage your entire hybrid cloud solution
Azure Disaster Recovery
- Replicate your on-premise infrastructure to our data centres in NZ, or Azure in Australia
- Replicate your virtual servers between Auckland and Wellington
- Automate the Disaster Recovery process through the Azure control panel.
Database as a Service
Lucidity has been working with Microsoft and Enterprise IT to offer a suite of high performance, highly available SQL Server database as a service (DBaaS) options, which come fully bundled with support and service.FIND OUT MORE