Your complete office in the cloud
Office 365 as a Managed Service
As a Gold Microsoft Partner, Lucidity is qualified to assist clients with Office 365 assessments, migrations, and deployments. Why go through the hassle of managing your own deployment when you can turn to a trusted Microsoft partner with solid expertise in supporting Microsoft applications?
We have extensive experience leading design, upgrades, and migration projects for Office 365 and provide a proven approach to planning and implementing email migration projects from a range of different platforms.
With a range of plans, deployment options and local 24/7 support, we have all your Office 365 needs fully covered. Experience a seamless transition, less time wasted on administrative IT tasks and more time to focus on your core business.
Send us a message and a member of the Lucidity team will contact you shortly.
What Office 365 does
Office 365 changes how work is done and how companies consume IT.
Beginning with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Office 365 provides all the familiar Office applications you know, along with a dynamic set of secure cloud connected tools that help you communicate, collaborate and achieve more. Plus, to make life even easier, it automatically keeps itself up to date.
- Business-class email. Access email, contacts and shared calendars using any internet-enabled device and gain large, 50GB mailboxes that can send messages up to 25MB in size. Built with Exchange email technology and includes spam and malware protection.
- Online meetings. Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants, with screen sharing, audio and video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes. Partners and customers can fully participate through any HTML5 browser.
- Online document storage and file sharing. Get 1TB of space in the cloud to store, backup and easily share files. Files are accessible from almost any device, synchronised offline and available without an internet connection.
- Private social networking and collaboration. Set up a social network that helps your company stay connected, share information across teams, and make faster, more informed decisions.
- Simplified IT Management. Reduce headaches by reducing your IT infrastructure. Content lives safely in globally distributed data centres with continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Financially backed SLA. Get peace of mind knowing your services are available when you need them with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Run in a virtual desktop environment. Office 365 can be deployed to run on Managed Desktop, Lucidity’s virtual desktop.
- Local NZ technical support. Have confidence knowing that your Office 365 subscription comes with 24/7 technical support by Lucidity’s expert Desktop Support Team.
Benefits of Office 365
- Reduce your capital expenditure. Office 365 is available as a simple monthly subscription. Avoid large up-front costs for new software while moving the cost of IT from capital to operating expense.
- Get work done from anywhere. Wherever your people are, online or offline, they can get to and work with the most up-to-date versions of the files and tools they need to get things done. And they can do it on virtually any device.
- Work better together—simply. Office 365 offers business-class email, shared calendars, IM, web conferencing, and access to the most up-to-date documents stored in the cloud. You can work together in real time without compromising security.
- Be always up to date. Since Office 365 is in the cloud, it is always up to date. No patches or software upgrades necessary. Microsoft is adding new value and capabilities on a monthly basis.
- Cut hardware and energy costs. Without servers to run for email, websites, and document storage, you can reduce energy costs and save by no longer purchasing new server hardware.
- License per user. Simplify licensing while providing each user access to business critical technology on 5 devices. Save money when compared to traditional, per device licensing.
- Scale your business quickly. Office 365 grows with you. Adding a new user is as simple as buying an additional license.
- License what you need. Office 365 provides many plans to fit the right capability needs and price points for each user in your organisation.
Office 365 Pricing and Plans
As your managed services provider, we’ll help you get the most from your investment by carrying out a requirements analysis to determine which features, pricing and plan best suits your business, so you can efficiently move ahead with the latest OfficeSuite. See differences between plans and pricing.
What Our Clients Say
"By moving to Office 365 running on Lucidity’s Managed Desktop, we’ve experienced some major business benefits, with higher levels of scalability, availability and reliability most certainly now evident. Importantly we’ve been able to improve staff collaboration by allowing access to files from anywhere and from a cost perspective, gone is the need to upgrade and replace servers." Kelly Beale, Seating To Go, Hamilton